Water storage in rigid tanks requires special hookup, takes up storage space when empty and requires maintenance. they are typically characterised by:
- Poor water quality
- Bad taste and flavour after just several uses
- Practically impossible to clean
The JerryBag™ bladder is based on a proprietary double-layer structure. The inner liner is a replaceable and is made from a food-grade polyethylene. It complies with Australian Standards for food packaging and storage.
- Always fresh and great tasting water – the JerryBag™ has a replaceable food-grade insert.
- No maintenance or cleaning is required – just replace the inner insert.
- Multipurpose – can be used for either water or diesel. Just use different insert.
- Super durable – the JerryBag™ has been tested and proven for military use.
- Easy hookup – fits any standard Jerry-Can holder or any other inner or outer vehicle hookup arrangement.
- Minimal storage space – When empty, storage space reduces by approximately 80%.
- Long Distance Driving
Sizes and Dimensions
|<p>Size (Litres)||Item Description||Weight (kg)||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)|
|20||20 litre JerryBag with food-grade insert and tap, blue||1.150||47||32||15|
|20||20 litre JerryBag with food-grade insert and tap, military colour||1.195||47||32||15</p>|
|Weight||1.15kg when empty|
|Dimensions||47 x 32 x 15 cm|
|Fabric Type||PES 1100 Dtx (PES 1000Den)|
|Bag||Inner ply LLDPE Transparent 2 x 65 μ|
|Spout||LDPE Transparent 2" BSP W.D.</p>|