In Australia, we spend a great deal of time outdoors, be it at the beach, picnics, events and other leisure activities – all which require water.
Water containers, currently available on the market, are generally hard body containers and made from plastic.
They are rigid and take up much needed space when not in use. After a short while, it is common for the water to have a plastic flavour. In addition, the largest container available on the market is 25 litres.
This leads many people to opt for expensive bottled water instead.
The BluBag™ portable drinking water solutions provides an ideal solution that is innovative, cost-effective and simple-to-use. The Leisure Range of BluBags™ are suitable for use at picnics, getaways and around the home.
BluBags™ are made using a two layer design. A strong outer layer providing strength and support and a replaceable, food-grade inner layer that can be easily removed. The inner layer protects the water from any contamination and keeps it fresh and tasting great.
BluBags™ are available in a range of sizes from 20 – 200 litres (Leisure Range). When not in use, they can be folded and stored, without taking much space. They come with standard connections and can be filled up and made ready for use in minutes.
BluBags™ require no training and are safe to use. They are compliant with all Australian Standards for water storage and transport.
- Simple to use
- Supplied with standards connections – just unfold, connect and fill
- Zero maintenance required and no need for cleaning – just replace the inner liner when required
- Folds away and requires very little storage space, unlike traditional hard-body tanks
- Reusable – easily restored to full functionality after use
- Food-grade inner liner keeps water tasting fresh and free from any chemical/plastic flavours for long periods of time
- Easily transportable and can be moved from place to place